Another plank has been adjoined, and fastened to my sailboat of a dream. My dream that develops and fabricates itself as each encouraging thought and inspiration comes to mind.
I bought the book “Hands and Feet” that was written by Audio Adrenaline a few days ago and I can hardly put it down.
It’s about a project/orphanage that is based in Haiti and with every turning page; my riveting heart beats faster and with more ardor and passion for taking that next step in my mind to what I’m being called to do.
Now that I think about it…every time I’ve read a book I take action. With whatever my heart was compelled to do, I sought after it. What my feet were determined to unearth, I trekked it. What my mind was thriving to delve into, I embraced it. What my eyes were guessing to see became the daylight of my desires.
One of my first Danielle Steele novels that I picked up was entitled “Wanderlust”. Halfway through the book, I finished working on my truck that was indisposed for almost a month, got up, and left for Pensacola Beach. I read the remainder of the book bathing in the Florida sun, drinking my only packed beverage (Ale8), and spent my nights in the back of the truck, sleeping on pillows and sheets.
A few books following, was the “Volunteer Vacations”, and several months later, I was across the world in India. INDIA!!
Nowadays, my reading material is essentially books for school and things of that nature, but I am sure to find time to read my devotionals and the Bible, and I can only imagine what direction God will arouse within me while reading His word. If I can get guidance, inspiration and ideas from reading these other revenues, then surely God will create an incredibly influential and dynamic assemble for what He is has in store for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment