So about a month ago, Jeremy executed the greatest, most commendable surprise of a lifetime. To some, it may seem futile and novice, but for me (which is all that actually matters), swept me off my feet. Here’s how it went down…
I worked a little later than anticipated at my second job and was walking out to my truck. Parallel to all nights, I make a speedy escape from work and head straight for the truck. I hold it as a strategic objective not to look back, and to never make eye contact with any off my associates. They could be ploys to reel me back into the pits of a nightmare that I can’t wake up from.
So I was making the typical dash to my truck and as I eagerly placed my keys into the door, I saw a bouquet o flowers in my passenger seat. On impulse, I thought this was one of ex-boyfriends typical methods to pry back into my thought process and coil me back into his superficial lie of "I miss you".
I opened my door and saw there was a card tucked slightly under this lovely bouquet of lilies. I wanted to chuck the flowers out on the pavement and rip the card up in shreds, but decided to bite the bullet and open it, kind of knowing that what I’m about to read will ruin my night and make me want to drink lots of beer when I get home.
I skimmed down to the bottom of the card and to my utmost delight, it was signed by Jeremy Lee. My heart skipped a beat and as I read, he instructed me to look in the back of my truck if I haven’t already, in order to glimpse into what was to come in the next month.
I hopped out of my truck and looked in the back and I saw SAND!! The entire bed of my truck was submerged in white sand, just like the beach. Atop were shells of all sorts and all colors and instantly I screamed! The last thought on my mind were of the people looking at me like I was some nuts, psycho lady as I was throwing off my shoes and jumping into the mound of sand piled in the back of my truck!
I cried and screamed and ran little circles barefoot playing in the sand and I had this creeping thought come over me. “Is he here??!!”
I jumped down and started feeling real stupid for the show that I just put on of a reckless mad-woman who just decided to leap into a random person’s pickup truck and play in sand while the guy who put on this surprise is now running far away.
I prayed that wasn’t the case and I was looking behind bushes and calling his name…and fortunately he wasn’t there. So that was the outline of the epic surprise that I will forever remember. Now on to how my feelings have flourished substantially through the corridor of my heart that I have kept in hiding caused by years of conquest.
Not only does this incredible man think the world of me, but also knowing the measures he took for this to be pulled off, takes my breath away. He was thoughtful enough to take into consideration my love for the beach; he bore in mind the enormity of a black and mild and Ale8 combined with the ocean, and he made our friends (April+ Tommy) contribute. HAHA. They are the best.
This hot, amazing, sweet, caring, HOT guy commenced plans to steal me away to the beach !
I'm writing this having already been swept off my feet by him taking me to Fort Walton Beach in Florida so I will attach pictures of our trip...but felt it necessary to inform you all of the magnificent even that led up to our trip :)


No comments:
Post a Comment